Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Obsession

Well, I didn't think people would be that interested in my newest obsession! Sorry to disappoint you ladies, but it's not a boy. Actually, that's pretty disappointing me to as well! I'm afraid to say it's something much more mundane - but very very cute!

A few months ago my mom mentioned that she wanted to get another dog. Since then I've been faithfully looking online for a new Pomeranian friend for her and my Dad. By faithfully, I mean checking websites every other day if not every single day. Now you see why I call it my newest obsession! If I could, I'd be contacting the people with puppies for sale for her and arranging when she could pick it up! They are just so incredibly cute! As soon as I find an old picture of Prancer (my family's last Pom) I'll put add it to the blog. If you want to see some very cute puppies check out the "Meadowlark Pomeranians" link in my websites list!

I think the reason I'm so obsessed with the idea is that I would dearly love to have my own puppy, but that's going to have to wait until I have my own place and get settled etc.

Luckily, that day might not be too far off! This will be the topic of my next post so stay tuned....

Hmmm, I think I may have watched to many soap operas in my lifetime - I seem to like cliffhangers way to much! Oh well, fun for me and frustrating for you!

5 comments:

Swoosh said...

Hey! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. You seem to be a much more faithful blogger than I. Last blog, you wrote about how things were more stressful this year. I seem to be hearing (and experiencing) a lot of that this year. I guess it's part of the joys of getting older, and I'm definately getting crankier! :)

Tammy said...

I think the only reason I've posted so much right away is that I've been thinking about what I would post for a while - we'll see how I do in the long run!

Kelly said...

ah, poor little prancer...he was a great dog

shinbone #4 said...

haha... I always saw Prancer out on your lawn running after much larger dogs, one day I saw him catch one... it was like a page out of health class but with dogs. very informative.

Swoosh said...

Sooo, you leave us with a cliffhanger and don't even blog about it! You can't do that to us! ;)