Friday, March 2, 2007

My First Blog

OK - so this is actually the 2nd time I'm writing this post, I accidentally deleted the first one. What can I say, I don't really have a clue what I'm doing :)

I'm really really bad at keeping in contact with friends who are out of town so hopefully this blog will help solve that problem - at least you'll know what's going on in my world, although I'm not promising that you'll find it very interesting!

You'll notice from the name of my Blog and the one picture that I have posted so far that I really really like PT Cruisers. You might say I'm a bit obsessive about them. I know that everyone at work was very glad that I finally bought one a few years ago - then they didn't have to hear me talk about them anymore. I'm sure I'll be writing about other obsessions in later posts so don't be surprised if you see more!

Hmmm...I think that's it for now - I really better get back to work!