Friday, March 2, 2007

No more T4's!!!!

OK - I realize that this post is a few days late, but I did just set up the blog right?

Being in charge of getting all of our clients T4's done and filed with the CRA by Feb 28th isn't the most relaxing part of my job but it's done! It seems like it was a lot more stressful towards the end this year, I'm not entirely sure why though. It might have been because we had so many new staff this year, which meant a lot of errors on the T4's they prepared. Or maybe I'm just getting cranky in my old age? Oh well, either way it's over now so I can relax!

Now the fun of Personal Tax season can begin - actually we'll start preparing client tax returns tomorrow. I know that a lot of people think I'm very strange for liking to do tax returns, but honestly it's a nice break from the corporate work we do throughout the year. Some returns are pretty quick and easy, and even the more complicated ones aren't bad once you get organized. Although, I do find that if I don't get my tax return done in the first part of March it won't get done until the last week of April - hopefully the bank will send me the last couple of slips I need soon!

Anyway, enough boring tax stuff for now - I'll tell you all about my newest obsession in my next post...

4 comments:

Kelly said...

gaaaaa! finally made it on...i couldn't find the link to your blog on your email! but luckily you left a message on shinbone #4's blog! can't wait to hear about your newest obsession....so intrigued!

Tammy said...

Sorry! I just sent you an email too. I may have another obsession to tell you about later as well!

Kelly said...

hm, is this obsession a boy?

shinbone #4 said...

OOOOOO!!
Tell!! Tell!! The curiosity is killing me!