Monday, May 28, 2007

Pedicures - the best way to relax...


Ok - I have discovered that I love pedicures! Terry and I went to Spasation on Saturday for a little pampering - pedicures and manicures! She got a gift certificate for Christmas and I used by KWB $'s from work to get myselft one as well. I was a little leary of getting a pedicure since I'm very very ticklish, but it was so great! You get a foot and leg massage, they put paraffin wax on your feet and wrap them up, get them looking all nice and pretty and paint your toenails...I think I may be addicted!

Then we got manicures as well - which also included a hand massage and paraffin wax. All in all it took almost 3 hours - but it was so nice! I'm not sure I could do what these women do, I don't think I'd like touching other peoples feet so much even if they do wear gloves!

Jamie told me that you can sign up for pedicures and manicures at Marvel college as well - and since it's students doing them it's not as expensive. I might have to have another "spa day" later this summer! Anyone care to join me?

5 comments:

Kelly said...

glad you guys got some pampering...are those your feet???

Tammy said...

No, I just found a picture online. I wouldn't torment people with a picture of my feet!

Swoosh said...

I love spa days! Especially since reaching my feet has become slightly more difficult these days. (It's only going to get worse) Although, I did get a manicure by a student once, and she made me bleed, and I think it got a little infected because it was really painful for a while. I didn't go get it checked out, but it was really crappy. Mind you, my pedicurist from last summer routinely filed the sensitive skin off of my tender tootsies with a power file, and she was supposedly experienced.

shinbone #4 said...

I long for a pedicure!! maybe someday :D

Kelly said...

I myself have never had one, but i have had reflexology...which pretty much felt like getting a full body massage...so blissful