Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Furniture!

I started writing this blog a while ago and never got around to posting it - I know I'm a terrible blogger! So anyway - here's what I was writing about :)

I am way to excited about buying furniture! My mom and I went shopping a few weekends ago (actually a month ago now) while my parents were in town and I ended up buying a couch, chair, ottoman, coffee table and end table for the condo from Leon's. The good news is that they will hold them until I move in- so that's more furniture that I don't have to move! So, I think that takes care of all the major furniture pieces that I need. I'll have a spare bed if anyone wants to come visit! Actually I'll have 2 since my parents are giving me the bunkbed set that they had in Fort Mac (single bed on top and a double on the bottom).

Now all I have to figure out is whether or not I want to paint a few feature walls before I move in!

No comments: