Monday, October 22, 2007

Finally!

Finally I have something interesting to Blog about :)

I got the phone call about my possession date late week - actually my sister got the call since I was out shopping at the time!

I get the keys to the condo on Nov 23rd at 1pm - yay! I'll do the walk through on the 15th and they'll have the next week to fix up everything that needs to be fixed up.

The only problem with the move in date is that I go on holidays for a week starting the very next day! So I'll have to wait until I get back to move in - oh well! Terry and Pierre are going to keep an eye on the place for me - it's a good thing that they're only a 5 minute walk away.

Oh well - I'll have a good time in Orlando any way.

Now I just need to get all of the deliveries and hookups organized for the first few days that I'm back. That's a lot of phone calls!

I'll try to post a picture of the kitchen soon - they installed the cabinets last week. Unfortunately trying to get a good picture through very dirty windows isn't easy :)

No comments: