Thursday, August 9, 2007

Ice Cream and strange things that cars do

Oh the disappointment! I went to DQ at lunch today to buy a bunch of blizzards for people at work (since it's Miracle Treat Day), but once I got back to work I realized that they made me a Skor instead of a Kit Kat. Ick! So I didn't get to have my blizzard yet, I'll have to go back after work and exchange it for the right kind. Oh well, I guess it'll just be dessert tonight!

Now onto the strange things that cars do - it seems like whenever I use the emergency brake in my car for the next week or two it seems to think that the emergency brake is on even when it isn't. And yes I have checked to make sure I don't have it on! I'm pretty sure I'd notice that :)

I guess I'll just have to have that checked out the next time I take my car in.

Ok, that's it for now - I really don't have a very interesting life do I?

1 comment:

Swoosh said...

It doesn't matter if life is interesting or not, as long as you blog about it (I'm not doing very well with that these days!). There are so many things that can go wrong with cars, it's hard to imagine that things can go right with them sometimes!

I hope all is going well with the condo and that you get to move in soon!